I’ve been with Young Living for almost six years now. I use our oils everywhere – at home, at work, out and about. Young Living products are a part of our lives. I love what the oils and other product lines do for me and my family.
Oils provide a refreshing, healthy scent to a room, help keep the germs away, clean the home, clean the laundry, cleanse your face, hair & body, makeup your face, help remove a splinter, energize you at the start of the day, quiet your mind at the end of the day and so much more. They offer endless uses.
Sadly, many still don’t realize the amount of poisons & contaminants we expose ourselves (and our family) to every single day. As I get older I realize how very important it is to be aware and make positive changes for our health. I want to be as healthy as God allows me to be, for as long as I possibly can. My mission is to share that information with everyone that I can. It’s important and it matters.
I have some questions for you:
Are you concerned about the long term health of you and your family?
Are you looking to clean up your home, using products that are effective yet as natural as possible?
Do you want to use products that if you want to, you can actually go and see them being planted, harvested, distilled and bottled?
Do you want to know the supplements you use actually contain what the label states?
Maybe you aren’t familiar with the oily lifestyle, but you are curious as to what we have?
Maybe you or someone you know is looking for something to do on the side that offers a life changing product line and can bring in some pin money or you can build to a more significant income?
I may have your answer.
While I may be an empty-nester now that my kids are grown and living their own lives, I continue what I do because I love being busy and I am very focused on keeping myself healthy (and losing some weight), as we head towards retirement, I have even more time to do all the things I love to do.
I know I don’t want a job, I enjoy having full control over my schedule.
I enjoy offering a meaningful product that truly makes a difference in our lives, they really work. Because let’s be honest, no one stays for products you buy and sit on a shelf.
I have helped family members with concerns, improved my own health and all the while, I am building a retirement income, that will benefit my family in the longer term.
1. Because no matter what stage of life we are in, our long-term health MUST become a focus.
2. This business can be build from home – no one really wants to lug products everywhere.
3. It can be a huge blessing sharing what we learn about oils. We have the opportunity to encourage & help others live a healthy, clean life!
4. Oils make a wonderful, thoughtful gift!
5. The opportunity is solid. Maybe you want a residual income for retirement. Some want to build something they can leave to their children. Others just want the products for their themselves and their family, and still others are looking for just a little extra income each month. The effort you put into this, creates your customized opportunity. It’s different for each of us.
The reality is, it doesn’t matter what our age, it doesn’t matter if we have smooth, supple, young skin or if we have life experiences which have created some of those character lines and wrinkles. It doesn’t matter if we are skinny as a rail, normal weight or overweight – we can all benefit and enjoy a little oily love in our day!
So why not? I’d love to introduce you to the oily lifestyle.